SITES FOR MOM AND DAD
are some of our recommendations for quality parenting sites. We
hope you enjoy them! If we didn't list your favorite please email
it to us so we can include it.
- iVillage.com offers busy women a community
in which to share advice. Join other women to talk about, books,
parenting, careers, computers, diet/fitness, food, money, pets,
relationships, beauty, shopping, travel and working from home.
- A strong parent and family community featuring expert parenting
advice, chat, and discussion for all parents, grandparents,
babies and children
- America's number one parenting magazine online.
- Comprehensive source for parenting.
Looking for expert health information for the entire family?
KidsHealth.org has the latest on everything from chicken pox
to dyslexia in easy-to-read articles for kids, teens, and parents
Parenting, Pregnancy, Family, Childcare, Breastfeeding and Infant
Health resources. The award-winning online parenting, pregnancy
and family community for parents and prospective parents
-Celebrate the less-than-graceful moments of parenting with
the internet's only site dedicated to parenting humor. Instead
of telling our readers 'how to' we tell them 'me to!
- Raising Kids - Child Development - Parenting Skills
- Baby Resources from coupons to childbirth to recipes...everything!
Part of the women.com network
Alan Greene, M.D., provides thorough answers to pediatric questions.
Topics include bed-wetting, ear infections, eating/nutrition,
potty training, and sleeping.
- A fun site from Australia