Applications are open for any new scholarship to have an African student to review to have an MSc in Palliative Care at King’s College London. The masters programme is really a 12 months full-time course that will commence in The month of january 2018.
The MSc in Palliative Care is available to doctors, nurses, health insurance and social care experts who use patients with advanced disease or any other relevant health or social scientists by having an upper second honours degree or equivalent.
To try to get the scholarship, you have to satisfy the following criteria:
1. You’ll want a diploma in medicine, nursing, allied health care professionals, existence sciences or any other related subject awarded with a United kingdom college or perhaps a recognised overseas college
2. You’ve got to be presently employed in palliative care or palliative medicine in Africa – in clinical or social care, used or research
3. You’ve got to be able to offer the British language test standards needed by King’s College London. This really is presently assessed using IELTS scores, along with a acceptable score is 7. overall having a minimum of 6. in most four skills
4. You’ve got to be a citizen of the African country and presently resident in Africa
5. There’s pointless why you need to ‘t be qualified for any United kingdom student visa
(Students who formerly attended for that PG Cert or PG Diploma will also be qualified to try to get funding to accomplish the MSc)
Click the link to understand the best way to make an application for the MSc in Palliative Care in the King’s College London. The deadline for applications is Friday 15th September 2017.